fable anniversary new game+ mod idea

longboader Feb 10, 2014

1. lo

longboader Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    you know how you have a hero save and in that hero save you pick a load game save. If you could swap your hero from a late load game save with all the stats/items on it to one where you just finished the graduation tutorial that would be awesome i have no idea if that kind of mod tool is possible but i hope so

2. Homura

Homura Creator of Avalon XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Not possible, it is possible to add all skills and items to the saves (but they won't show that you have the skills/powers until your able to use them anyways and the same goes with the items I would assume.) but adding your character from an end game save onto a new one just isn't possible as the character info inside the saves could corrupt/mess up the save itself as you would need to have extensive knowledge on the save files structure and only parse the data that you want as I know with some games where you can mod location can cause issues as your character not being able to progress in the story or you skipped the entire story. Anyways adding all skills and items to the game is possible but probably not until your character can even have them in the first place. I know when I modded fable 1 on pc way back when you could do all kinds of custom mods but the powers/skills/stats just didn't show working until you could actually use them but yeah you could retexture your character to look like jack of blades but in kid form >.> but yeah that is just a texture mod which isn't really possible for game save editors anyways.

3. Mi

MichaelPhillipEade Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    How about adding avos tear and sword of aions to a save?