Evolve: You're Not Alone Out There

Nasyr Aug 19, 2014

1. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Evolve, from the producers of Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 they now bring us this new exciting game of thrills. Check out the heart pounding and adrenaline rushing trailer here. The games concept is mainly about hunting a player controlled monster and bringing it down. You can't do this mission alone, you got your troop friends with special abilities to help you. Each character has a different ability and each helps in there own way.

The game Evolve brings many new things to the gaming world. For example, new creatures, characters, maps and abilities. For those that were fans of L4D, then this game will be your next love. The hunter characters are Bucket, Maggie, Lazarus, Hyde. Those are the new characters that seems to be a more robotic team. Griffin is a trapper, Makrov is an assault, Val is a medic and Hank is support. Each role plays a part in the game, if you're slacking then your letting your team down.

The player controlled monsters are quite fascinating to look at and or play as. There are many monster characters you can play as like the popular Kracken. You can also buy new expansion packs to get more players and costumes. The monsters objective is to hide and eat other prey. This allows the monster to grow bigger and get more energy to take on the hunters. It's only a matter of time before you're found.

Evolve is coming to Xbox One, PC and Playstation 4. When you pre-order the game you get a free expansion pack. In the expansion pack is the Goliath monster skin and character which you can play as. I think that's a pretty cool deal for pre-ordering the game, I hope you partake. I look forward to seeing you guys on the battlefield destroying monsters. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
  2. PeteGoodrich

PeteGoodrich Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Nice