Every PlayStation 4 comes bundled with The Playroom

NaCLy AF Jul 3, 2013

1. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Every PlayStation 4 console will come bundled with a pre-loaded copy of The Playroom, Sony has announced.

The Playroom, which was seen during Sony's E3 2013 press conference, is an augmented-reality game that combines the DualShock 4 controller with the PlayStation 4 Camera to interact with a fleet of on-screen robots. The application is also compatible with smartphones, tablets, and the PS Vita.

The app is designed to show off many of the DualShock 4's new features, such as the light bar, touchpad, dual motors, and speaker. These can also be used in The Playroom to play AR mini-games, such as Air Hockey.

While The Playroom comes bundled with the PlayStation 4, the PlayStation 4 Camera does not.

Source: GameSpot

My 2cents: Sony are being smart as hell! They give you the playroom as an incentive for you to spend another 70$ in the camera

2. Last1Standing

Last1Standing XPG Addict Gold Subscriber
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Nice share PK, you becoming a legend on the site. Good work man. I have made my decsion to get the Xbox One first and eventually get PS4 down the line. Regardless of what happens I have been with Xbox for a very long time so I will stick with it.

Sent from my LG-C800 using Tapatalk 2

3. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    Nice share PK, you becoming a legend on the site. Good work man. I have made my decsion to get the Xbox One first and eventually get PS4 down the line. Regardless of what happens I have been with Xbox for a very long time so I will stick with it.

Sent from my LG-C800 using Tapatalk 2
    thank you bro!! I'm actually getting both consoles! I love the features presented by Xbox one, but I'm really getting into the ps exclusives and also loving psn+ free games!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

4. IIEvolution85II

IIEvolution85II Gamerscore Wreckage :) Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Nice find mate ;) Pinching all my news though :p Only kidding.

Yeah incentive to buy the camera for PS4 and people will buy it to see what it is like ;)

5. Menov

Menov 5.0 COBRA R 1993 Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The Playroom demo looked cool, so that's cool that it will be included. They said at E3 that this was just a show off program and didn't know for sure that this would be available to customers. Glad they changed their minds. ;)

6. co

coldfire101 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    err....not to spoil the party but these kind of offerings usually tend to suck...dunno though...maybe th game'll actually be good.