Unresolved Error when injecting/extracting/renaming folders

Public Mar 3, 2013

1. Pu

Public Rookie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi there.

I've noticed for a long time now that when you try to inject/extract/rename a folder using the USB explorer 360rev throws out an error and doesn't perform the action that you requested. I've looked around to see if maybe there's something I'm not doing right, such as needing to run 360rev as admin, and from what I've seen it's just a common error that's handing around.

I've been using 360rev to store content that I'm no longer using from from my 360 on my PC (arcade games that I've finished, DLC for games that I've completed, save games, etc..).
    To make it easier to copy them back in the future I'm storing them in their folder structure that their stored in on the USB, however due to the issues with copying folders I'm having to manually create the folders then just copy the files into them.
    So I was wondering if there is any solution that I can to prevent the folder issues, or am I going to have to continue manually creating the folders and just extracting the files?

2. AXkill3R

AXkill3R StormKing
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    use a different explore

3. Pu

Public Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Do you have any suggestions? I've looked at Horizon, but it does injects/extractions automatically without giving you the option for folders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.