Earth Defense Force 2025 God Mode Starter Save + Ranger and Fencer Difficulty Trophies Saves PAL

SunDance Jul 15, 2016

1. Su

SunDance Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have combined my two threads from nextgenupdate which are, all weapons and god mode start save and my Ranger and Fencer Difficulty saves with a few extra trophies as well. All details are below.

1.Here is a modded save with all weapons unlocked and modded armour values. I did not find out how to mod the amour values. It was a user on the Game Gene forums. I have not beat any missions so you will be starting the game from scratch.

1.if you pick up a weapon and beat a mission you will get all the weapon trophies
    2.If you pick up health for any class and beat a mission you will get the amour trophy for the class you picked up the health with.
    3.I think these saves will work online with god mode(needs testing)

EDF 2025 Save File
    Dropbox - EDF225 God Mode Save

2.I finally did all 4 difficulties with the Fencer and Ranger Classes in split screen. This save should get you all 4 difficultly trophies for the Fencer and Ranger Classes. Below is a small list of what you will get and a tutorial. 2 controllers are required as this must be done in offline split-screen.

THE SAVE FILE
    Dropbox - EDF 225 Difficulties

TROPHIES YOU WILL GET
    1.All normal,hard,hardest and inferno difficulty trophies for the Ranger and Fencer
    2.2400 Dragon kills
    3.All weapon collection trophies
    4.All health trophies for each class(Fencer,Ranger,Wing Diver and Air Raider)

TUTORIAL
    1.Re-sign both my profile and System data
    2.Beat mission 85 on inferno
    3.Beat mission 1 on normal, hard and hardest
    4.Pick up a green box and beat a mission for all the weapon trophies
    5.Pick up a red amour box for the health trophy with any class

Since this save is my God Mode save you can not die. The 2400 dragon kills and Hardest difficulty trophies need conformation as i have over 2400 dragon kills and i accidentally beat all mission on hardest. You may require my system data as it could contain my offline progress. though i imagine that the profile would contain it,but just in case.

2. Al

AlexBrossart Rookie
    10/47

Does this include weapons and/or 100% completion symbol?