Prepare for the Apocalypse with the Dying Light Apocalypse edition, that includes a custom built Dying Light Home that is ready for the oncoming Zombie apocalypse.
The collection is called My Apocalypse and is available for pre-order exclusively from GAME for Â£250,000.
It comes with four Steelbook copies of the game, professional parkour lessons, exclusive merchandise and a custom built, zombie apocalypse-proofed house.
The house is â€œfortified zombie apocalypse-proofedâ€ and will be built to order by UK-based Tiger Log Cabins. The house comes fully equipped with all live-in amenities and also includes an upper deck, an escape hatch, arsenal storage for weaponry, and a living area with TV, Xbox One, and the latest sound system.
The Dying Light â€œMy Apocalypseâ€ Collectors Edition contains:
- Custom built Dying Light Zombie Home by Tiger Log Cabins
- Zombie avoidance parkour lessons with Ampisound, the team behind the internet smash Dying Light Parkour POV video
- Be The Zombie match with devs where you win so you can brag to your friends how â€œleetâ€ you are
- Trip to Techland in Wroclaw, Poland, to meet the dev team and party with Steve the Zombie Consultant
- Your face skinned onto your Night Hunter character model
- Dying Light branded night vision goggles + adult diapers for the night portions of the game
- An Xbox One console
- x4 signed Steelbox editions of Dying Light
- x2 Top of the line Razer Tiamat headphones
- Human sized Volatile figurine to use as a deterrent on human raiders
There is Only one available. so if you have the Â£250,000 and don't know what to spend it on grab this worldâ€™s most expensive collectorâ€™s edition