Dragon Age: Inquisition Trial Now On Xbox One

Bullet Nov 13, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Great news for Xbox One owners, you can now play Dragon Age: Inquisition, Bioware's massive open world role play game. There is a catch though, you must have a current EA Access subscription in order to play the trial.
    If you do not already have an EA Access membership, you can purchase it from the Xbox One store for either $5 per month or $30 per year. One subscribed you will have be able to download and play the Dragon Age: Inquisition trial from the EA Access hub for a period of 6 hours.

Unlike a demo however you will have access to the full game including the amazing single-player campaign and also the cooperative multiplayer missions. You will need to have at least 40GB space on your systems HDD to download the game.

The only downside to this amazing offer is the 6 hour time limit. You will be notified in-game to keep you informed of the time remaining, besides that anything you earn during the 6 hours of gameplay will carry over to the full game which releases next Tuesday. EA Access members will also get 10% off of game, so its a win win!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  2. sensi420

sensi420 Contributor TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Nice share Bullet i will definitely try this out with my EA Access membership. If you dont have EA Access membership i would get it with that 30$ a year price point, worth every penny so far.