Downgrade your 360 dash with the R-JTAG hack

stinger101 Sep 11, 2013

1. st

stinger101 Newbie
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I recently purchased, and installed the rjtag ultimate, all was well went smooth no problems. boot times are decent, within 30 seconds, its a falcon btw. I was curious if it was possible to use jrunner to spit out a lower dashboard nand and write and be able to use it. so i tested, it worked with all dashes i have tested my mobo originally was on 16202, i upgraded to 16537 no problems, downgraded to 9199 no problems, and so on and so forth with a few others i tested like 16917 and 15574. so I figured i'd post here for anyones reference that downgrading while pretty much pointless because you cant play new games but if you need to you can without blowing your fuses or risking anything just backup your nand and keep your jprogrammer handy just in case you cant get it to boot.

2. Renegade

Renegade Super Special Awesome XPG Developer
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah this has been known since the start of NAND exploitation's. As long as there is a virtual image to flash to your console you are fine...as it does not blow efuses.

3. st

stinger101 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ah i see. still neat tho, except I can't go down to 7371, i can't find a pack that has a _jtag.ini file for xexbuild, so if you had it in theory you could dg to that. not really interested in that tho jus figured id mess with my box a bit n see what was up with the dash thing.