superdog1104 Jul 21, 2012
1. wrong forum to post this.
2. most likely yes they do know that. last time I checked your profile holds all the information in it. (or at least all the more important information)
3. Offline accounts are less likely to get banned or caught doing illegal stuff (that is why most people I know don't use xbox live or xbl accounts on their JTAG's.) just guessing your trying to do something to the account that would get you banned if your caught?
yes it knows the exact date the save was created,
your save will be something like this..
201207212938.bin (the last few are random)
2012 year 07 month 21 day
so you will know the creation date from the name of the save
What I meant was:
- an offline account created on an xbox that would never go online ( like created today)
- then I would unlock a lot of offline achievements (with an achievement unlocker)
- And then, I would take that account into an usb, plug into another xbox and buy LIVE service for it ( so no game saves, no nothing). Would microsoft know that the account was created today? Thanks
im not 100% but im pretty sure when your not connected to xbl you xbox does not even know the correct time and date so id say no
Prob set with the date and time from the offline xbox
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
how would an offline xbox have the date on it to set it in the gamer profile it would need to be on live to get the date and time... i would think
(double post sorry)
So in theory Im safe right? I'll just do this cause I got banned and put too much work in my account to start over...
The date of the profile will not matter but you need to watch out for the date and time your achievements were unlock this is recorded so they can still ban that gamertag.
what do you think got your profile reset in the first place?
I bought some accounts with points... quite a while ago but still...
Separate names with a comma.