Do you make money during these market dips?

libertao Nov 22, 2013

1. libertao

libertao Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I get hosed when prices lower like this (SIF Ronaldo + Legends). Do you just stay out or are you able to still make coins?

2. AMIGAKID

AMIGAKID No one
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Iv closed my AB for the rest of the year now. Doing some manual trading here and there. Just enjoying playing the game. There will be a small window i think to make some profit in a week or two. i think the market will resettle for a while untill TOTY,"6th of Jan then should get a couple of months of good trading till TOTS in May ?

3. as

assaulted Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i have experience for last year and this one, while this happens I can tell you that this is a time of excellent oportunities, I usually use a range of less than 200 profit for each player before 15000, after that at least 400, but during this kind of releases from EA everybody sell for a ridiculous amount their players, they got with no more coins and then they start buying again players, so I use a margin for example Mario Gomez now the price is: 1700 according to the last sync...
    so I but at 1000, and there are less players bought but a better amount, last night i made a profit of 400K with my accounts.

Best luck with your trades!

Regards,
    Jesus