Do you have an idea for software ?

Professor Sqil Mar 2, 2016

1. Professor Sqil

Professor Sqil Newbie
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi All,
    I would like as you, What is your idea for making a new software. tell us blew in comments. i would like to heard your best and crazy ideas. maybe i work on your idea. and not exits software by that idea. say your idea for software futures and abilities. good Luck.
    any idea comes to your head tell us! :woop: :woop: :woop:

2. milldogtjm

milldogtjm TeamXPG For Life Lifetime Gold
    55/94

A Student of Gaming
    Console:
    Xbox One
    How about a Just Cause 1 Mod tool. The tool could mod the money, and level, reputation, and any other ideas that other people may have about this helpful tool idea. Thou we would have to find out how the saves could be moded. Cause all I've seen on the net lately is tools to mod Just Cause 2 but not Just Cause 1, that was done for both xbox (orignal), the 360. Also JC1 was done for the PS2, was made backward compatible on the PS3.
    All the saves I've seen have been like save sets, but no modded starter saves or modded fun saves. There were also 100% completed saves as well but there again, no modded starter save for the 360 version of Just Cause 1.

So that is why I think this app should be made and eventually be added to 360Revolution tool set.