Not open for further replies.

Divinity Original Sin coming to PS4 & XB1

zesp4 May 15, 2015

1. zesp4

zesp4 XPG Editor Gold Subscriber
    205/282

Console:
    Playstation 4
    News that Divinity Original Sin (PC) is coming to Xbox One and the PlayStation 4 but not just the original game, It will be the Enhanced Edition with new Features. Below is the Feature List.
    • New Intuitive user interface tailored for controllers
    • Dynamic split screen for co-op
    • New gameplay modes and character builds
    • reworked visuals and sound effects
    • remastered dialogs with AAA - Actors. yes triple A folks.
    Oh by the way for the PC gamers reading this, apparently you will get this as a free upgrade if you already have the original game of course. Yay! This information was given by the developer of Larian Studios
    [​IMG]

For those of you who don't know Divinity Original Sin is a RPG for PC which has both single player and co-operative multiplayer.

'The game is based on two heroes, a condemned warrior released from his chains and a mystic Heroine restored to life. The game is turn based combat and it has an excellent interactive world included with it is a fully fledged modding tool.' - Game Description

[​IMG]

The release is looking like the end of 2015, and both the console and pc version will be released around the same time as said by Larian Studios.

I'll be keeping my eye on this and may pick it up for the PlayStation 4. Co-Operative play with a few pals sounds good to me.

Reveal Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk5GxKuWEig

2. XxStarzxX

XxStarzxX Banned! BANNED
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    Nice share mate, great articles as per ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.