Jonny Weston May 25, 2017

1. Jonny Weston

Jonny Weston
    Administrator
    XPG Administrator XPG Developer
    5/47

Console:
    Computer
    As Divinity: Original Sin 2 charges screaming through early access, developers Larian have announced a release date for the full version: September 14th.

[​IMG]

For early access roleplayers, though, Larian have released a hefty update including the tutorial with a fight against a kraken, the new home base on a captured warship, new areas, improved AI, and plenty more. You can see some of all this in a new dev diary if you aren’t distracted by how swish their offices are:

Gosh! What a building.

Anyway, the game. How come a (possibly supernatural) warship is your home base this time? Larian explain in an accompany post:

No, that’s fine, please do let me live on the sea.

Full patch notes for that early access update, which is now live, are over here.

Our Adam recently had a play of Original Sin 2’s Gamemaster Mode, coming away impressed.

I have visited Ghent, where Larian’s office lives, and was delighted to go to St. Bavo’s Cathedral and see a reliquary in the form of the solid silver severed head of John the Baptist on a plate resting atop four angels. The relic itself, which I half-remember being a knuckle bone, lived in a little panel in John’s forehead. It’s a pretty amazing cathedral.

Source: Rock Paper Shotgun

2. Ma

Mahmoud Ali Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Cool stuff!