Dishonored coalesced_INT.bin modding

Drazilus Dec 30, 2012

1. Dr

Drazilus Newbie
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello people, I have been messing with the Dishononred's game ISO and found out that the Gears of War 2 coalesced.bin tool could mod Dishonored's coalesced_INT.bin(saw it work with the ps3 vesion).
    In the file I found debug commands that can be assigned to the controller's buttons, some such recover mana, infinite ammo, add powers/relics/bone charms/upgrades, god mode, etc.... But I am not so experienced with ISO modding and don't have a JTAG, so I can't burn so many DVDs(also, I don't know if it will work on a retail).
    In the controller's layot (where there are the 4 or 5 initial pressets) you can add an extra command to a key(button) by going to the end of the command line and pressing space adding a "|"(without the quotes, it is a straight slash not the letter I), and adding the command like "add20mana" to refill your mana.
    I did not post images or files because I am on vacation and this is not my PC, so I have nothing right now to upload, but the Gears of war 2 tool is easy to find and the modding part is recommneded to experienced modders, who I am sure already know all of this and will figure the rest in seconds without my help.
    Please post if you find anything else and tell me if a JTAG or RGH is needed for this so I may try to test again when I come back next week since I have some DVDs else.
    I will still be able to post with this PC but not use or test any files.
    Thanks for your time and hope it helps.

2. CRACKbomber

CRACKbomber Resident Xbox Guru XPG Developer
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    IIRC, Mirror's Edge and Borderlands all had a signed coalesced_int.bin. I don't know if that is the case for Dishonored. It's worth trying on a RGH, some protections may have to be removed form the XEX to allow the modifications.

3. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    did you ever find anything out on this possible iso mod?