Diablo 3 Power Leveling - Is This Possible?

9lives Sep 28, 2013

1. 9l

9lives Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So Playstation users can power level multiple characters on one account because all toons can be signed into the same account. We can't do this on Xbox. So my question is, is it possible to power level a character on a second Xbox account then inject that character into your primary save? If it is possible, how might this be done?

I see in Horizon that you can access a "heroes" tab. Can anyone tell me what the "Entry Name" and "Offset" values mean? How do they factor in if you add or replace a hero?

2. Na

Nanoike Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yes it can be done, I've used 3 other controllers and profiles, took 3 of my low level toons and put them on each profile. Once I got them to 60, I injected them into my main profile save game.

entry name is what character it is. So you'd have to figure out the toon you want. If you want to do more than 1 or 2 at a time, have multiple flashdraves. So my advice to you is.

Step 1. Extract your Gamesave from your xbox onto a flashdrive.

Step 2. Open Horizon and the save.

Step 3. Get another flashdrive and put it into your PC.

Step 4. Place your original save into both flashdrives, AND harddrive. (Should have a copy of the save once per profile you use)

Step 5. Use that save until the toons you want are 60.

Step 6. Delete all toons on the flashdrive saves except the one you just leveled.

Step 7. Put flashdrives back into pc and extract the 1 hero in the "Contents" to desktop.

Step 8. Just inject new file into your MAIN accounts hero folder in Contents. Rehash and you're done :)

That should be it. And hopefully I explained everything as neatly and understandable as possible. If you have any questions just ask :)

3. zl

zleozinhu Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    video please :x

4. 9l

9lives Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ah, that makes sense, thanks!