Diablo 3 Modding Question

CagedData Sep 15, 2013

1. Ca

CagedData Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Okay, over the past week I have started to see many items and such show up that have been hex edited. I am not new to hex modding but cannot seem to get a decrypter that will completely decrypt the files to where I can edit them.

Was wondering if there's something I'm missing that has been released. I would really like to play around with the hex for Diablo 3 and see what I can do. Right now I'm just looking for some help. If anyone can offer some please just get back with me. Just need help getting the files to where I can hex and then back to where I can put them back on the save. (Decrypt+Encrypt)

Any help is much appreciated.

-CagedData-

GT: CagedData

2. Xa

Xaanit Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    There is a file here or somewhere ...look for the 131k stat mod tool.

I think there are links to the encrypter / decrypter there.

3. Ca

CagedData Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you as I was aware of the tool to mod the stats. The decrypter for me doesnt seem to full decrypt for me to easily Hex as I've done on previous games. Is it just the game itself or am I doing something wrong? I can't tell what I am changing.....

4. klusterfk

klusterfk Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    its the game, its not as simple as using any old base converter for the values. what are you trying to edit?

5. Ca

CagedData Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well currently I haven't tried to mod anything specific. As after using the decrypter above, then pulling it up in HxD, I can't seem to understand what it is that I would be editing. There is no legend as to what things are nor are they readable like I have had in other saves. Usually I would be able to make out a few things and be able to start my edits and just go from there.

Here things still show to be semi encrypted which is why I was thinking the decrypter just didnt completely decrypt the files.