1. en

enjoithisboard Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I dont understand the injecting a hero or whatever into your save can someone please help me?

2. Ke

Kennysded Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Bump
    Same issue.
    Tutorial useful, but still a bit lost.

3. Jb

Jbenitz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It is fairly easy open up your save into the save editor and make sure you have the file location of the save you want to inject. go toyour save editor and right-click and select inject file. go to save destination of you Hero data should be a .dat file and select it. save rehash and resign than save to you device all done

4. Ke

Kennysded Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    My save editor isn't working right, I can't figure out where the actual file is there's only pictures showing me what it should look like. And I'm sure I need 360rev to open the file, but I can't find it. (Diablo 3 beta is the one I'm doing.)

5. Jb

Jbenitz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You actual file is the D3 save file that you pull from your mem stick that is what you load into the SE it automativally decrypts the file itself

6. Ke

Kennysded Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Figured it out! I just couldn't, for whatever reason, put it onto my flash in the correct format to get it to work. I used 360rev to get the ids right and whatnot, then used horizon to inject into the save data area. Not sure exactly how I did it, I just clicked like....... two things. It was glorious. Using the two together has made my life better. :D Is my suggestion, zats all.

7. Ke

Kennysded Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Also, I couldn't find the actual save editors, just the readme and whatnot. But it's cool, I only wanted that so that I could get the items that I got from the gamesave I got to work. Plus the editor I was using was beta, which might contribute to this noobs confusion. Thank you anyway :D