Diablo 3 - anyone have or know of a fury regeneration item?

ogre316 Oct 21, 2013

1. og

ogre316 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If possible, I'm looking for a modded item that has fury regeneration like 100+ fury regeneration per second cause I have the 1500max fury chest

2. xevofirex

xevofirex Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    the WHOLE Immortal Kings Set..... wow its called LOOK it Up on THE INTERNET... there has been a pc version of this game for what 2 years now and your asking this?

3. sk

skoogra Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    He wants a modded item with 100+ fury generation/sec. instead of the +2 fury generation that the entire set requires. I'm sure it would be quite easy to mod a 32 mod item with a fury regeneration code or if no one will be willing to, I'm sure I could do it for you if I can find the code for fury regen...

4. sk

skoogra Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    61 97 53 50 14 max fury
    Is the hex code for max fury, but I am still looking for the fury regen hex code if it even exists. If you have an item with fury regeneration on it and could find the code or maybe meet me in a game and dupe it for me so I can get the code off of it that would definitely help...

5. sk

skoogra Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I looked and looked. I don't believe it exists so you will have to stick with mighty weapons, IK set bonus, weapon skills, passive skills and/or Templar mercenary for fury regen. Sorry man.