Dead Rising 2 All Costume (even TIR outfit) save?

tannen97 Sep 5, 2013

1. tannen97

tannen97 Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I know people don't want to give their TIR saves , but the multiplayer is almost dead , I finally got into a match today , It would take literally forever to get up to $5 million on TIR , I had a save with the helmet but It got corrupted a while back , so if you have a save with the TIR items , please share it .

2. plizak

plizak Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    this is my legit (unmodded) save. i have all the achievements so idk if random ones will pop for you but i have every costume including the TIR Moosehead, outfit and helmet. all the pawnshop items should be free bc i unlocked the moosehead.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ewfg4n0d028m40x/DR2S000.DSF

let me know what you think

wow nm you already responded to my other topic. im dumb

3. tannen97

tannen97 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well if people come here looking for this , it will be easier to find , the other topic just said "My first 4 saves"

4. SilentM0dding

SilentM0dding Newbie
    5/47

Thanks for the share, I unlocked the helmet ~a year ago and getting up to 5 Mio $ is way too hard. MP is dead so no need to worry of not unlocking it ;) Cheers again mate :D

By chance do you have a DR1 save inluding the Laser Sword, 'cause infinite mode is just nothing for me xD. I unlocked every piece of clothing and the Mega Buster except the Laser Sword as I mentioned. Much appreciated.