1. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    [​IMG]
    Overview of the game.
    Remember Me is a third person action game developed by Dontnod and is published by Capcom.

The game is set in Paris and The player takes control of Nilin, an elite memory hunter who is not only incredibly athletic and trained in martial arts, but also has the special ability to access and modify people's memories.

When her own memory is erased, Nilin begins her journey to reclaim her identity and discover how she can change the world.

Originally, the title was announced at Gamescom 2011 under the name ADRIFT but had no publisher attached at that point.

The game was re-revealed as Remember Me at Capcom's Gamescom 2012 press conference and it will be released on June 4th in the US (a slight delay from the previous targeted 'May' release) and June 7th in the UK for PC, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.

Gameplay.
    Combat
    [​IMG]
    The combat appears to be a hand to hand.​
    Nilin also haa the ability to access the node on the back of her neck, to deepen the combat by flaring it out and creating an energy armor that surrounds her neck, shoulders and forearms.​
    Remixing
    [​IMG]
    The game has a core focus on "Remixing" memories, which is Nilin's ability to change the actions of a character within their minds.​
    The concept is that when a target is manipulated, their memory outcome might affect the fate of the world.​
    Remixing appears to be done in an abstract environment once Nilin has hacked into their brain via wireless.​
    Once inside the memory, the player watches the sequence as it naturally occurred.​
    Then your given the ability to change key choices, which in result, will affect the outcome.​
    Free Running
    [​IMG]

Nilin is fluent in free running or parkour.​
    It is the ability to overcome obstacles while moving forward utilizing the environment to increase speed.​
    The game seems to have a heavy influence on cinematic sequences utilizing this idea.​
    Overall
    From what I've played I'm loving this game it is IMO one of the best 360 games money can buy right now my score is 9/10 there are a few bug hear and there what are noticeable but what games don't have bugs these days?

Let me know what you think of it in the comments below.

Thanks Dark.

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

Very interesting mate, I'm going to get an hour on this soon and see what I think too, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.