Tags:

D3 ROS rift questions Ps3

Easlei Aug 24, 2014

1. Easlei

Easlei Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Hi everyone, i'm playing for quite a while now, nearly 120 hours of ros on ps3 1.01 update, but i'm having some trouble understanding the game mechanics regarding rifts.

- Is speed and completion speed important in the rifts ? i've heard that it should be under 15minutes (not sure if it's about greater rifts in the 2.1)
    - Killing the rift guardian in less than 45seconds give more loot ?
    - Forgotten souls never dropped in 7 rifts in torment 1 ?
    - Is it normal to have a very small population inside ? i mean ... come on i run for a while and find not a single scrap of mob, only packs of 3 here and there, rarely got the massive "fatass" spawns.

2. gl

gletsos Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    -Speed is not important for normal rifts at the moment. in 2.1 REALLY matters though.

-Killing the rift guardian with one hit or after 5 minutes and 5 deaths doesn't change the amount of loot. Only difficulty changes it.

-As far as I know forgotten souls go under the RNG rule. Random drop.

-Some rifts have that problem, huge open areas with scarce population that will make you search all around for all mobs to kill in order to get the 100%. In RoS PTR in PC the problem was that mobs were not even enough to get 100%, but they have fixed it. It all comes down to the maps that are generated for the rift.