Preview Crysis 3: 'Sharp Dressed Man' commercial

xpghax Feb 12, 2013

1. xpghax

xpghax Gold Section Mod/Uploader
    235/282

Console:
    Other
    EA has released a new Crysis 3 commercial titled 'Sharp Dressed Man'.

It focuses on the fun players can have with the Nanosuit, which is billed as "a one-size-fits-all killing machine, transforming the user into the ultimate weapon".

Players can customise the powerful and versatile combat armour with a range of weapons, attachments and modules to fit their chosen play style, from stealthy to all-out assault.

http://youtu.be/mUBX0NLCZEE

We recently had the chance to speak to Crytek CEO Cevat Yerli, who told us he believes "people will be astonished that next gen launch titles from other companies might not be much different from Crysis 3".

The full list of Crysis 3 Achievements has been revealed ahead of the Crysis 3 release date of February 19 in the US and February 22 in Europe.

Crysis 3 pre-orders will net buyers a copy of the game's Hunter Edition, as well as a digital copy of the original Crysis free of charge.

source:cvg

2. JackMack

JackMack I'm ADDZ's ***** :P BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This is as hilarious as it was epic, i have to give them props for making a funny trailer for an epic game.

3. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    :LOL: funny I liked that, I get mine the limited edition\Hunters Edition on Friday I didn't know I get Crysis 1 with it, haven't seen that anywhere over here I bet its bloody US again getting all the extra's lol, but cool find Hax Baby