Crysis 3 confused but think I have figured it out **May contain Spoilers**

Last1Standing Apr 3, 2013

1. Last1Standing

Last1Standing XPG Addict Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ***********This may contain spoilers of Crysis 2 ending so please be advised if you have not played the game*******

Alright started Crysis 3 on the PC and so far enjoying the PC gaming. Better in so many ways, but just miss my achievement. But I am slowly getting over it. Anyway, I noticed at the end of of Crysis 2 Prophet came back. So does this mean that Alcatraz is just the body in the suite and the mind is controlled by Prophet? I haven't finished the game yet but......damn it I just can't wait and I am not sure if they explain it in Crysis 3.

2. BL

BLAQKROXSTAR Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Prophet's personality and memories stored in Nanosuit assimilates with Alcatraz's body along with Alcatraz's memories, replacing Alcatraz's consciousness 'like a spare part' in the process. Prophet now knows that he died by shooting himself and is now back from the memories stored in the Nanosuit.

3. Last1Standing

Last1Standing XPG Addict Gold Subscriber
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    that makes sense. Thanks for the update, it got a bit confusing and it was weird playing the game not sure who is in the suit. I should probably read the book.