Create a game list from RGH drive?

pacinoallstars Dec 29, 2013

1. pa

pacinoallstars Member
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    I have a lot of rgh games on my drives, the names of the directories are not always referring to the correct corresponding game names therefore it's sometimes hard to look up what games I have and which not.

Is there some easy way to extract all the available names I have stored on my drives?

2. Aa

Aaron 0x539
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If you use the GOD or just Extracted the game then XeX Menu should have the names of them. It's just up to you to label the correct folders.

3. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Type your RGH IP bottem left of fsd screen, into your browser when its connected to ethernet or wi-fi this will bring up a fsd browser where you can edit all your games, fix missing file art or apply custom ones, amoung other stuff.

The username and pass are both f3http unless you have changed them on your rgh to something else.

4. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    You can use a tool like this to make file/folder lists on any external type drive you use http://www.spadixbd.com/freetools/jdirprint.htm (I'm pretty sure internal/xbox formatted memory or hdd's cannot be read on this due to format restrictions) but otherwise there are programs like 360 content manager I think that can read your internal/360 formatted drives , though im not sure if they have a way to export a list or not.