CoD W@W ISO Question

ELITExMadnesss Feb 26, 2013

1. ELITExMadnesss

ELITExMadnesss Newbie
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Where do you buy all the materials if you live in Canada and what are they called.
    Also do you NEED to hotswap and how much is it to get a flashed drive.

2. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    if you have a flashed drive then no you don't need to hot swap.
    depending on what you are trying to do and what type of mobo is in your computer you

check here.

any of the top 4 bundles are what you need. mega bundle 3 or 4 should be fine depending on your type of console

3. ELITExMadnesss

ELITExMadnesss Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Apparently I'm a noob at modding I don't know what any of the things are on that site. I was looking at getting a JTAG but I simply don't have money. And I also don't know what a mobo is for a Computer. I have a Xbox 360 ELITE.

4. XPGCaboose

155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    mobo = motherboard
    if you get the bundles they are to flash your dvd drive so you can play backups
    they all include the usbpro which is easier than using a sata connector. if you bought a usbpro you don't need to worry if your computer motherboard is supported in jungle flasher and you wouldn't need to purchase more hardware such as a VIA card to flash.

if you are just looking for w@w mods a simple drive flash is more than enough. if you go the jtag/rgh option then xbl is out of the question. if you flash your drive you can still play on live just can't use jtag/rgh mods or play any xbl content or arcade games you download for free.

5. ELITExMadnesss

ELITExMadnesss Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok so I might buy the 3 or 4 option and how do people host modded lobbies? It know about something called the keyvault or something like that. It also include the instuctions when I but it right?

6. XPGCaboose

155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    those are usually done by people who are paying for online with a jtag/rgh OR some mods can be given by infections so they use a jtag/rgh to infect their retail, then they keep trying till they get host on their retail. some mods can also be done with an iso or usb modding but these get patched quite often.