Chameleon Not Loading In Game

myteethareshiny Dec 12, 2015

1. my

myteethareshiny Newbie
    0/47

I've used chameleon in the recent past while playing Sonic Adventure 2, and everything worked just fine. Since then, I've been really getting into the Call of Duty series, and I noticed that many of the games in the series are supported by Chameleon, which really excited me.

But then I noticed that it wasn't working... on any of them. And to make matters worse, it now doesn't even want to work on Sonic Adventure 2 anymore.

Here's what happens. I load up the xex file, and it goes through its usual spiel and little video sequence (which I just skip), and then it tells me it has loaded and that I need only press both thumbsticks in game to activate it. And that's where the problems begin. No matter what game I try, when I press both sticks, nothing happens. I also noticed that I don't get the little notification at the top to let me know that the trainer for that particular game has successfully loaded.

What am I doing wrong here? I made sure that all the title IDs, media IDs and TUs match what are on the supported list. I don't know what else to do. Can someone help me out?