Call Of Duty: Ghosts Level Up Hints Tips Tricks

Bullet Nov 7, 2013

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

So you been playing Ghosts for a couple of days now and noticed ranking up is slow process right? Well here's a guide to ranking up a little quicker on Call Of Duty Ghosts.

[​IMG]

Call Of Duty: Ghosts Level Up Hints Tips Tricks:

The aim of this guide is to help you rank up quicker. I will try to show you the best way of gaining rank using things like field orders, guns,attachments, game modes ....

Field Orders: So since i already mentioned field orders, lets start with them. The field orders are something new to call of duty multiplayer modes and are depicted by a small blue briefcase in certain game modes.
    The field orders are small challenges that require you to do things like kill an enemy while prone, earn 3 non killstreak kills etc. So the challenges are not hard and once you complete them you will be rewarded with a care package.
    One of the more interesting field orders is probably humiliation. If you have been wondering how to humiliate your enemy , you simply have to tea-bag them!

Mix It up:

So what i mean by mix it up is to try out as many weapons as possible. Its all to easy to get comfortable with one weapon and stick to that gun to try getting as many kills as possible. That method will not work as well as mixing up your weapons and pay attention to the challenges. Completing early weapon challenges is easy and will get you more XP than just sticking to one gun.

Pick Your Game:

Many may disagree, but i feel that Kill confirmed is the best game mode to rank up on. This one is down to preference really though, its pointless playing kill confirmed if you are rubbish at it!
    There are new game modes in Call Of Duty: Ghosts now that are also good for points which are:

Cranked: This is a fast paced game mode which is not to dissimilar to Kill Confirmed, with two teams competing to earn kills. Whenever a player gets a kill, they earn a "Cranked" bonus, giving them faster movement speed, reload, and ADS. Upon getting the bonus, the player is given a 30 second timer. After each kill or assist the player earns the timer will reset. If the player fails to get a kill or assist within the time limit, they will explode and die.

Search and Rescue: Again not too different from kill confirmed with a little search and destroy mixed in. Two teams battle and drop tags when killed, the difference being in Search and Rescue obtaining a teammates dog tags will revive them while if an enemy grabs them, they will be eliminated from the round.

Operations:
    Operations are key to ranking up fast in Ghosts. Operation challenges are really easy to do and completing them will also earn you squad points. Plan ahead , choose a weapon with easy challenges and make sure you keep an eye on them, because challenges will change fortnightly.

If you have any tips, please post them below and i will gladly add them to the OP.

Thanks guys...

2. frostyzz

frostyzz 基督教徒 安徒生
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    blitz is a good game mode to earn xp i come out with about 7k+xp every game

and i do this by defending my portal you can get up to about 30- 60 kills a game + its a good chance you can get the secret killstreaks
    K.E.M/M.O.A.B

you will need a team of 6 for this just so everyone knows what there doing its no good going in to a game on your own with randoms and there all rushing to get the points and your the only one defending your portal you will just get out done most players run in sets of 2 when rushing so its a good idea to have 2 defending and 4 rushing or even 3 defending 3 rushing

if you have a good team behind you you will also get a good win streak good k/d good xp keep in mind what XPGBullet has talked about Operations they go very well on this game mode

and 1 more thing always use a sat-com they are very lifesaving in this game mode

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bu

Bullet Guest

Great tip frostyzz , I personally haven't tried Blitz yet , but if you are getting 7k a game it may be worth a look.

You also hit a good point too, having a good squad, and communications is key to ranking up quick on Ghosts.

4. ProCydia

ProCydia Injecting...
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yes, Blitz is another good game mode but Crank is very fast paced and if your good enough you can get 20-30 kills a game, and still get lots of EXP.

I get an average of 20-30 kills a game and the games only last about 4-5 minutes and sometimes less and i receive 5-9k EXP a match and sometimes even 10k-11k. [Depending on challenges]

I will be prestiging today with only 15-17 hours played which is good in my opinion.

It would have been faster but i played other game modes a lot also.

Next prestige will be only Crank though and i can probally prestige in 11-14 hours.

~Virus

5. Mirax

Mirax XPG Junkie Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Nice Post Bullet ;)