?

Should Zombies be a Stand Alone Game?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

16.7%
  3. Call of Duty would be worse off with out Zombies (Treyarch)

16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Zombies Buried DLC [Rocky's Review]

Rocky Jul 4, 2013

1. Ro

Rocky Guest

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Buried DLC Review
    Written : Thursday, July 4th
    By: Rocky
    [​IMG]
    This is my first written Review so go easy :LOL: So I won't be going into great detail and boring you.

I've been a massive Zombie Fan since they were Introduced to the Call of Duty Series back in World at War, I think this Vengeance DLC is the best I've played so far of the whole Series.

The Buried Map has a lot to offer, The Size of the Map is big which is good there is a lot to do in the steps to get the Easter Egg Achievement, The Achievement aren't to hard, I would say 9/10 in terms of difficulty.

The Ray Gun Mark 2 is a really good gun even better when you've used the Pack a Punch on it.

The feel of the Map Pack and the Atmosphere when I'm playing has got me hooked and wanting more from it.

I will list my Strengths and Opportunities on this DLC below:

Strengths

Map Size.
    New Ray Gun.
    Atmosphere when playing.
    Banking Points.

Opportunities

All past Special Weapons should be Included.
    You should be able to buy more than four Perks at a time.

Overall 10/10

Please cast your Vote in the Poll and reply with your thoughts on the DLC!

This post has been promoted to an article

2. borris1

borris1 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    i havent played much off it as been downgrading ton loads of ps3s but what i have plaYED OFF it is amazing, rocky are you on xbox live cuz i dont n much about the easter egg so can you go through it with us? and yeah not much off a multiplayer fan myself but zombies is getter better each tim, mob off dead wasnt a map for me just thought it was pointless after playing it a few times and too long!

Buriied - yes best map played so far!

BRING ON ZOMBIES NEXT GEN CONSOLES!!!

3. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    I voted for it should be on it's own ;) a whole game based on zombie IMO would be cool but then again I suppose it could get boaring quite easily say you beat it all then have nothing to do, where as now you get them as dlc every 2-3months.

As for the DLC go's this is the best one they hav made yet imo, as you said above the cheevos aint that hard to get and the map is massive.

I would give it 8/10 as it's still buggy in some places like the cheevos don't pop and the candy keys and booze dont spawn sometimes and you can't buy them from the pub or shop.

4. Ro

Rocky Guest

Yeah I see what you're saying it will get boring when Completed, But thats with most Games these days.

I would like to see a Limited Edition Call of Duty Zombies Game to be Released with all the Maps and Weapons that would be Awesome ;)

5. XPGBuSh

XPGBuSh XPG'S FIFA KING XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Shouldn't this just be a Buried review as that's all you have reviewed in this map pack

Not being mean or anything but when I clicked on it I though it would be for the whole map pack

Other then that though I really like the zombies review and could easily play this new map all day

Nice job on your first review ;)

6. Ro

Rocky Guest

Good spot there, I didn't think about that ;)

Title Edited >.<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.