Jonny Weston Mar 21, 2017

1. Jonny Weston

Jonny Weston
    Administrator
    XPG Administrator XPG Developer
    145/188

Console:
    Computer
    CALL OF DUTY 2017 developer Sledgehammeams is keeping tight-lipped about the new game, but perhaps a series of job adverts may have revealed more.

Call of Duty 2017 developer Sledgehammer has given fans a few clues about the new game.

[​IMG]

Sledgehammer Games is recruiting new staff to work on the upcoming Call of Duty game, which will reportedly be set during WWII.

Unfortunately, while there are no clues about which era the game will be set, Sledgehammer has dropped a few details about the direction they're taking the franchise in.

In one job ad for a Sound Designer, the studio talks about a "fresh new AAA aural experience".

The job ad (via GamingBolt) says: "Sledgehammer Games is looking for a passionate and experienced game Sound Designer to help create a fresh new AAA aural experience for our next project.

"You will be involved in virtually every aspect of game audio content development alongside one of the most passionate and experienced audio teams in the industry."

A previous job advert also had some interesting information, telling candidates that they would be responsible for second to second experiences within the game.

Likewise, another applicant would help "create realistic next gen textures and materials for use on architecture and terrain".

The successful applicant would “model and texture realistic, modular, hard-surface and organic set pieces and props for a diverse set of environments".

A Call of Duty reveal should take place soon, although no official date has been set by Activision.

Sledgehammer Games boss Glen Schofield has posted a few teasers about the upcoming reveal for Call of Duty 2017.

Stating that his hands were tied when it came to giving out big details, Schofield told fans on Twitter: “There's nothing I can say about the game except there are boots and ground and I guess some roots. I hope I can talk soon or I may implode.

“Wait until we reveal. You're gonna go nuts. Our best yet dude! Man, I'm so psyched to show it...someday.”

He also hinted that the reveal date has been set, although he wasn’t in a position to share more, adding: “I don't know. I just make the game. Actually I was in a meeting and just when they said the date, I sneezed. Didn't hear it.”

Source: Express