Xbox
    [​IMG]
    File Name: Cabelas African Safari
    File Submitter: M4HFile Submitted: 11 Sep 2012
    File Category: Xbox360 Legit Order Saves
    Author Unknown
    Instructions by Meon

FOLDER 1 SAVES

1 - Safari Hunter Learning - At the Main Menu press Y and complete the 7 tutorial lessons.

Has to be done legit and in one sitting, or you'll have to redo it.
    First Blood - This is happen during Wing Hunt "Hunt 5 Turtle Doves in the Palm Forrest!".
    Fast and Perfect - Can be done in Instant Hunt or Safari Hunt, refer to save #7 (from folder 1 save) below for exact level.

Turtle Dove Perfect Wings - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide (the dude fixing the
    jeep). During the first hunt Wing Hunt "Hunt 5 Turtle Doves in the Palm Forrest!". Make sure you kill 5 Turtle Doves in a row WITHOUT missing, shouldn't be a problem since they fly really slow.

2 - .44 Custom Handgun Unlocked - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Tracking Hunt at 13:00 "Track and hunt 1 Dik-dik along the Vaal River!". And as soon as the hunt starts, walk forward to the red butterflies and the achievement will pop.

3 - 12 Ga Custom Shotgun Unlocked - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select
    Regular Hunt at 14:00 "Hunt 4 Duikers along the Vaal River!". As soon as the hunt starts, turn around and walk to the Duiker, try not alerting it. Once you kill the first Duiker the achievement will pop.

4 - Yellow Billed Duck Perfect Wing - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Wing Hunt at 8:00 "Hunt 5 Yellow Billed Ducks along the Indian Ocean coast!" Once the hunt starts, make sure you kill 5 Yellow Billed Ducks without missing, again shouldn't be hard since they fly slow.

5 - .410 Custom Shotgun Unlocked - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select the Boat Wing Hunt at 15:00 "Hunt 5 Yellow Billed Ducks in the Palm Forest from the boat!". Simply complete the hunt and the achievement will unlock.

6 - .300 Custom Firearm Unlocked - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Trophy Hunt at 8:00 "Hunt 1 Trophy Black Rhino near the Karoo Plateau!". Simply find and kill the Black Rhino (the target rhino is BLACK not brown).
    All Game Modes Unlocked - This unlocks right after "Hunt 1 Trophy Black Rhino" hunt.
    Super Adrenaline - You MUST have the Black Rhino (or any other Trophy animal) chasing you. Once you have him chasing you, press LB and shoot at his head.

7 - Hunter Super Sense - This one can be done in either Safari Hunt or Instant Hunt. I personally did this in Instant Hunt in South Africa while hunting 4 Springboks, but in Safari Hunt it is the 5th hunt in South Africa (first country you are introduced to). The Springboks will spawn behind you and will be rushing your way. Quickly press RB and kill 2 Springboks, without the Super Sense running out. Getting a Perfect Shot will cause your Super Sense to stop. (This hunt is also perfect for getting Fast and Perfect)

8 - .505 Custom Firearm Unlocked - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Regular Hunt at 10:00 "Hunt 3 Steenbucks along the Orange River!". All you have to do is kill 1 Steenbuck once the hunt begins.

9 - .243 Custom Firearm Unlocked & Egyptian Goose Perfect Wing - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Wing Hunt at 8:00 "Hunt 5 Egyptian Geese in the South Valley!". Now kill 1 or 2 goose to unlock the .243 and now finish the hunt and remember to shoot 5 Egyptian Goose in a row WITHOUT missing. Again take your time, these birds fly really slow also.

FOLDER 2 SAVES

1 - Spur Winged Geese Perfect Wing - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Wing Hunt at 8:00 "Hunt 5 Spur Winged Geese outside the Great Karoo". Again just like the other "Perfect Wing" achievements. You must kill 5 Spur Winged Geese in a row WITHOUT missing. Take your time, these birds fly low and slow.

2 - .416 Custom Firearm Unlocked - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Herd Hunt at 19:00 "Hunt 5 Kalahari Gemsbucks near the Kalahari Desert!". Once the hunt starts, kill 1 or 2 Gemsbucks, and the achievement will pop shortly after.

3 - Super Long Shot - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Regular Hunt at 7:00 "Hunt 2 Ostriches in the Chobe Savannah!". As soon as the hunt starts make your way to the far left, where the giraffe is. Now when you are in position, look SW and you should see 2 Ostriches. Line up your shot and make sure you are at least 151 yards. You can use your Hunter Super Sense to help you out. You have to be a little quick on this one, if you take to long the Ostriches will run away. If they run away or you miss, quickly hit START and restart map.

4 - Red Billed Teal Perfect Wing - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Wing Hunt at 8:00 "Hunt 5 Red Billed Teals near Victoria Falls!". Again and again, you must kill 5 Red Billed Teals in a row WITHOUT missing. Like all other birds in this game, they fly slow, so take your time.

5 - Rock Pigeon Perfect Wing - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Wing Hunt at 8:00 "Hunt 5 Rock Pigeons near the Ngorongoro Crater!" Alright the last bird hunt achievement. Again, for the final time, you must kill 5 Rock Pigeon in a row WITHOUT missing. These birds are a lot smaller then the others so take your time, and wait till you have them in your sights. I switched to the pistol which worked out great.

6 - Dangerous Seven - Once you have loaded the save. From the Main Menu, select Dangerous Seven and hut the 'Ravenous' Crocodile. The Crocodile is located at the end of the map, it will show up when it comes to attack one of the animal that are drinking from the water. Takes two shoots to kill, recommend gun is the .300 or .300 costume.

FOLDER 3 SAVES

TIPS:

The best thing I can suggest is to read the hunt description in the beginning. It will let you know what direction to search in and also the Trophy animals are always a bit darker then the others, usually black in color.

Also since these achievement have to be done on Expert mode, you will not have the luxury of the animal radar.

If you get attacked by a wild animal, shoot it a few times with a pistol, it will stop attacking you and run away.

1 - Black Rhino Expert Trophy - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Trophy Hunt at 8:00 "Hunt 1 Trophy Black Rhino near the Karoo Plateau!". Unlocks after you kill the Black Rhino.

2 - Leopard Expert Trophy - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Trophy Hunt at 16:00 "Hunt 1 Trophy Leopard near the Petrified Forest!". Unlocks after you kill the Leopard.

3 - Elephant Expert Trophy - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Trophy Hunt at 12:00 "Hunt 1 Trophy Elephant near the Linyati Swamp!". Unlocks after you kill the Elephant.

4 - Cape Buffalo Expert Trophy - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Trophy Hunt at 17:00 "Hunt 3 Trophy Cape Buffalos near the Middlands!". Unlocks after you kill the 3 Cape Buffalos.

5 - Lion Expert Trophy - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Trophy Hunt at 8:00 "Hunt 2 Trophy Lions in the Montane Grasslands!". Unlocks after you kill the 2 Lions.

6 - Hippo Expert Trophy & Crocodile Expert Trophy - These two trophy hunts are done at the same time. Select Safari Hunt and speak to the Guide. Select Trophy Hunt at 13:00 "Hunt 1 Trophy Hippo and 1 Trophy Crocodile in the Southern Rift Shrubland!". Unlocks once you kill 1 Hippo and 1 Crocodile.

Ambient Guardian - To get this. You must successfully hunt the Hippo and the Crocodile WITHOUT getting any penalties. If you do get a penalty, no problem, press START and restart map, NOT restart country!

Achievement Not Included In This Save Set:

Wing Shooting Tournament - From the Main Menu select "Wing Shooting" > Tournament and score 40, 000 points or more, easy difficulty recommended. If you run out of ammo simply select a different gun. Also, this isn't very hard. There are 6 rounds in the tournament, and you can score around 8,000-10,000 points a round. All the birds here are slow and fly low. I would recommend using a pistol, it has more shots, pretty accurate, and reloads quicker.
    Click here to download this file

• Like Like x 1
  2. meon

meon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Is this a Load & Pop or is there something special you have to do to make the achievements pop ??

I am testing the first few saves out on a dummy account and none of the achievements are popping. I am able to load the save fine, but nothing happens after I do so.

EDIT: Never mind, I figured out how this set works. I will post a guide on how to get each achievement below.

3. meon

meon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I was confused at first on how the saves worked. So I decide to make an instruction guide. Since the one that is provided by the author doesn't include much information (no offense to the author). This is a beautiful save set. Cabela's African Safari is rather easy and enjoyable. But the saves make it cake. Hope this helps.

FOLDER 1 SAVES

1 - Safari Hunter Learning - At the Main Menu press Y and complete the 7 tutorial lessons. Has to be done legit and in one sitting, or you'll have to redo it.
    First Blood - This is happen during Wing Hunt "Hunt 5 Turtle Doves in the Palm Forrest!".
    Fast and Perfect - Can be done in Instant Hunt or Safari Hunt, refer to save #7 (from folder 1 save) below for exact level.
    Turtle Dove Perfect Wings - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide (the dude fixing the jeep). During the first hunt Wing Hunt "Hunt 5 Turtle Doves in the Palm Forrest!". Make sure you kill 5 Turtle Doves in a row WITHOUT missing, shouldn't be a problem since they fly really slow.
    2 - .44 Custom Handgun Unlocked - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Tracking Hunt at 13:00 "Track and hunt 1 Dik-dik along the Vaal River!". And as soon as the hunt starts, walk forward to the red butterflies and the achievement will pop.
    3 - 12 Ga Custom Shotgun Unlocked - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Regular Hunt at 14:00 "Hunt 4 Duikers along the Vaal River!". As soon as the hunt starts, turn around and walk to the Duiker, try not alerting it. Once you kill the first Duiker the achievement will pop.
    4 - Yellow Billed Duck Perfect Wing - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Wing Hunt at 8:00 "Hunt 5 Yellow Billed Ducks along the Indian Ocean coast!" Once the hunt starts, make sure you kill 5 Yellow Billed Ducks without missing, again shouldn't be hard since they fly slow.
    5 - .410 O&U Custom Shotgun Unlocked - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select the Boat Wing Hunt at 15:00 "Hunt 5 Yellow Billed Ducks in the Palm Forest from the boat!". Simply complete the hunt and the achievement will unlock.
    6 - .300 Custom Firearm Unlocked - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Trophy Hunt at 8:00 "Hunt 1 Trophy Black Rhino near the Karoo Plateau!". Simply find and kill the Black Rhino (the target rhino is BLACK not brown).
    All Game Modes Unlocked - This unlocks right after "Hunt 1 Trophy Black Rhino" hunt.
    Super Adrenaline - You MUST have the Black Rhino (or any other Trophy animal) chasing you. Once you have him chasing you, press LB and shoot at his head.
    7 - Hunter Super Sense - This one can be done in either Safari Hunt or Instant Hunt. I personally did this in Instant Hunt in South Africa while hunting 4 Springboks, but in Safari Hunt it is the 5th hunt in South Africa (first country you are introduced to). The Springboks will spawn behind you and will be rushing your way. Quickly press RB and kill 2 Springboks, without the Super Sense running out. Getting a Perfect Shot will cause your Super Sense to stop. (This hunt is also perfect for getting Fast and Perfect)
    8 - .505 Custom Firearm Unlocked - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Regular Hunt at 10:00 "Hunt 3 Steenbucks along the Orange River!". All you have to do is kill 1 Steenbuck once the hunt begins.
    9 - .243 Custom Firearm Unlocked & Egyptian Goose Perfect Wing - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Wing Hunt at 8:00 "Hunt 5 Egyptian Geese in the South Valley!". Now kill 1 or 2 goose to unlock the .243 and now finish the hunt and remember to shoot 5 Egyptian Goose in a row WITHOUT missing. Again take your time, these birds fly really slow also.

FOLDER 2 SAVES

1 - Spur Winged Geese Perfect Wing - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Wing Hunt at 8:00 "Hunt 5 Spur Winged Geese outside the Great Karoo". Again just like the other "Perfect Wing" achievements. You must kill 5 Spur Winged Geese in a row WITHOUT missing. Take your time, these birds fly low and slow.
    2 - .416 Custom Firearm Unlocked - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Herd Hunt at 19:00 "Hunt 5 Kalahari Gemsbucks near the Kalahari Desert!". Once the hunt starts, kill 1 or 2 Gemsbucks, and the achievement will pop shortly after.
    3 - Super Long Shot - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Regular Hunt at 7:00 "Hunt 2 Ostriches in the Chobe Savannah!". As soon as the hunt starts make your way to the far left, where the giraffe is. Now when you are in position, look SW and you should see 2 Ostriches. Line up your shot and make sure you are at least 151 yards. You can use your Hunter Super Sense to help you out. You have to be a little quick on this one, if you take to long the Ostriches will run away. If they run away or you miss, quickly hit START and restart map.
    4 - Red Billed Teal Perfect Wing - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Wing Hunt at 8:00 "Hunt 5 Red Billed Teals near Victoria Falls!". Again and again, you must kill 5 Red Billed Teals in a row WITHOUT missing. Like all other birds in this game, they fly slow, so take your time.
    5 - Rock Pigeon Perfect Wing - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Wing Hunt at 8:00 "Hunt 5 Rock Pigeons near the Ngorongoro Crater!" Alright the last bird hunt achievement. Again, for the final time, you must kill 5 Rock Pigeon in a row WITHOUT missing. These birds are a lot smaller then the others so take your time, and wait till you have them in your sights. I switched to the pistol which worked out great.
    6 - Dangerous Seven - Once you have loaded the save. From the Main Menu, select Dangerous Seven and hut the 'Ravenous' Crocodile. The Crocodile is located at the end of the map, it will show up when it comes to attack one of the animal that are drinking from the water. Takes two shoots to kill, recommend gun is the .300 or .300 costume.

FOLDER 3 SAVES

TIPS:
    • The best thing I can suggest is to read the hunt description in the beginning. It will let you know what direction to search in and also the Trophy animals are always a bit darker then the others, usually black in color.
    • Also since these achievement have to be done on Expert mode, you will not have the luxury of the animal radar.
    • If you get attacked by a wild animal, shoot it a few times with a pistol, it will stop attacking you and run away.
    1 - Black Rhino Expert Trophy - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Trophy Hunt at 8:00 "Hunt 1 Trophy Black Rhino near the Karoo Plateau!". Unlocks after you kill the Black Rhino.
    2 - Leopard Expert Trophy - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Trophy Hunt at 16:00 "Hunt 1 Trophy Leopard near the Petrified Forest!". Unlocks after you kill the Leopard.
    3 - Elephant Expert Trophy - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Trophy Hunt at 12:00 "Hunt 1 Trophy Elephant near the Linyati Swamp!". Unlocks after you kill the Elephant.
    4 - Cape Buffalo Expert Trophy - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Trophy Hunt at 17:00 "Hunt 3 Trophy Cape Buffalos near the Middlands!". Unlocks after you kill the 3 Cape Buffalos.
    5 - Lion Expert Trophy - Select Safari Hunt and talk to the Guide. Select Trophy Hunt at 8:00 "Hunt 2 Trophy Lions in the Montane Grasslands!". Unlocks after you kill the 2 Lions.
    6 - Hippo Expert Trophy & Crocodile Expert Trophy - These two trophy hunts are done at the same time. Select Safari Hunt and speak to the Guide. Select Trophy Hunt at 13:00 "Hunt 1 Trophy Hippo and 1 Trophy Crocodile in the Southern Rift Shrubland!". Unlocks once you kill 1 Hippo and 1 Crocodile.
    Ambient Guardian - To get this. You must successfully hunt the Hippo and the Crocodile WITHOUT getting any penalties. If you do get a penalty, no problem, press START and restart map, NOT restart country!

Achievement Not Included In This Save Set:

Wing Shooting Tournament - From the Main Menu select "Wing Shooting" > Tournament and score 40, 000 points or more, easy difficulty recommended. If you run out of ammo simply select a different gun. Also, this isn't very hard. There are 6 rounds in the tournament, and you can score around 8,000-10,000 points a round. All the birds here are slow and fly low. I would recommend using a pistol, it has more shots, pretty accurate, and reloads quicker.

4. M4H

M4H Reset King Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Keener, thanks!! I will update the set with credit to you and your instructions when they are completed.

5. meon

meon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Not a problem M4H! I do what I can to help the XPG community, since I don't know how to upload my own saves to help others yet :(. I do this for some of the games that pop random achievements not included in the save tile/description and for the games that pop achievements out of order.

+1 for uploading this!

6. M4H

M4H Reset King Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    If you need any help with anything please PM me, or Menov or Blitz. I mean I know there are lots of others that will help you, those I just know are active a lot and are very helpful. Post/set updated.

7. Menov

Menov 5.0 COBRA R 1993 Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks for the recognition M4H :D As my friend said were here to help ;)

8. sz

szimszonos Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you!!!!!

9. ra

randomuser2013 Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey there I'm stuck on the "Fast and Perfect" achievement. Any tips for getting this one on the "Hunt 4 Springboks" map? I get the perfect shot but no achievement

10. ra

randomuser2013 Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    FYI: I created a new save on a different profile, and got it first try. So could there be something on the save file from here that is blocking the achievement?

11. Menov

Menov 5.0 COBRA R 1993 Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Not sure, what was blocking it for you. Glad you was able to create a work around ;)