buying and selling reputation.

buttpipe Jan 3, 2014

1. buttpipe

buttpipe Newbie
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    i feel in my personal opinion that it should be mandatory that buyers and sellers should rep each other for each legit purchase that has gone through, as in i sell something to someone and it goes through without issue then i rep them for being a legit buyer and they rep me for being a legit seller, works both way's. i feel buyers should get the same in return for their legitimacy.

i just don't understand how people are supposed to get to be reliable any other way, i have bought 3 things from here service's/others and only have 1 rep but i rep them in return to prove they are decent, all i ask for in return is the same.

if i am in the wrong area or there is something about this out there already then i apologize. as i stated above it's just my personal opinion.

2. KillerVidz

KillerVidz Rocky BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    This would't be a good idea in my eyes. You have to earn Rep doing good stuff mate

3. Timmeh

Timmeh Trve Kvlt
    25/47

Drummer
    Console:
    Xbox
    This gave me a good laugh thanks mate :lmfao:

4. Chattanooga360

Chattanooga360 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I always give good feeback for my buyers if I find another post they are buying in and always click like if they are speedy and offer no hassle during the buying process "and since I have yet to come across a shady buyer at XPG" everyone has gotten a Like in return from me

5. IH

IH8UALL Guest

How is this a bad idea? I totally agree with this. There are just peeps on here who dont understand. For instance EBAY. You buy something from there you get good feedback, you give them good feedback because what you bought was as they stated. If its not obviously you wouldnt. So you buy or sell something on here you get a rep point (unless the buyer or seller is being an ass). So then the other end of the deal gives you a rep point for giving them a good review. SIMPLE.

I dont think it should be mandatory though.

6. Bezza

Bezza Naughty but Nice XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    it should go with out saying really if youve done a good deal sale or what i think a like is nothing really its just 1 click but as said would help the member to be seen as having good rep as the selling services etc dont seem to get the same type recognition as other forum post but its really still down to the user