buying a player for too much help

chrisharry Oct 29, 2013

1. ch

chrisharry Newbie
    0/47

So i got the premium autobuyer today, added loads of players to a list ran a sync and sat and watched it go.. after a few minutes it bought a player for 6500 and listed it for 10,000 so thought wow got a bargain here! checked him out and he seems to sell for 5000 - 5500!

Any ideas what happened there? I have it set on 87% buy 95% sell..

Is the sync not reliable?

2. Br

BrunoGomes19 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    It happens sometimes. I always check the price first

3. sqwali1977

sqwali1977 Newbie BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i was gonna upgrade for the sync option so looks like ill give it a miss

4. AlexandruMarius

AlexandruMarius Gemini Autobuyer Creator BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    There's an option on how many players sync should base the prices. set it to 1 and u get 100% accuracy.

5. ch

chrisharry Newbie
    0/47

thanks ill try that.. also just ran it for 8 hours straight.. bought one sold zero.. any tips?

6. AlexandruMarius

AlexandruMarius Gemini Autobuyer Creator BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    ive made over 10k in 10 hours just running a chemistry marksman with 450 buy 500 sell. the profit each card is around 22 coins, but ive bought and sold thousands

7. Da

DarthJaro Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    pls set synce to 95% buy 105%sell - as there are 1000 of AB users arround ( and keep updating the price every 1 hour as market is changing fast. ) Also as Alex say put 3-5 lowest to check the sync or 1 i have 5 and am not complaining. U can easily make money but dont count on 100k a day ;). Iv started with the 2,7 version on monday evening with 10k starting balance and today before ea maitenance got 120k. not much as i read that some are making way more but it is a matter of picking up players as well.

The competition is very big now as i know already 3 working AB and think there are many more :). try to focus on players up to 1000-1500 coins also as the more expensive are harder to sell and buy, as every starting player needs to buy those under 2k when they start playing FUT :)

8. AMIGAKID

AMIGAKID No one
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]

I have my % set differently to the predefined one. (you will need to find the right one for yourself)

I always check the larger players with UTT. Most of the players in my list deviate up and down by 100 to 200 Coins. I have 4 sometimes 5 syncs a day to coincide with market trends.

Its gotten that i know the going rates at any time for about 25 players. (i don't even know my own mobile number). I have spent that much time on the market this year its crazy.

The time i have put in though is starting to show me big returns.

Set aside a small amount of coins (use coin protection) then trade a certain player for a minimum of 2 hours (+2 Re-lists) If they sell both times he is a keeper. If he sells once re-lists 3 he is a maybe. You want to get together a small list of 8-10 players that you can see are making a profit over a 4-6 hour period. Then keep building on that list.

Main advantages are knowing who sells. Two ways of finding those players. Look on FUTHEAD at high rated (user liked) sweaty teams. Playing the game on line. the latter is my favourite as you will see the same players in the same teams time and time again as every one uses them. These are the cards to look at in the building of your own lists.

9. ch

chrisharry Newbie
    0/47

Thanks for the tips, did ok yesterday and got 20k of coins :)

Same list today has bought nothing after syncing again which is quite fustraighting!

10. xIIJazza

xIIJazza Gods divine one
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That's sad news :( + Frustrating;)

11. ch

chrisharry Newbie
    0/47

if i have 30 in my trade pile and 30 unassigned is there any way to play a game without adding all of them to my club??