YouTube Brand New Partership With Socialblade & RPM Network!

xDeM0nx Jan 16, 2013

1. xDeM0nx

xDeM0nx XPGamesaves Groupie
    0/47

game design
    Home Page:
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Hey guys, I am so excited I just had to share this amazing news with my vatos y fellow members on the forums!
    So I've had this awesome relationship guru/advice channel on youtube since last year... Though it's often over looked it truly is one of the most original and authentic relationship advice channels on youtube to date.

Anyways youtube monetized the entire channel my first 2 weeks on the site so I knew it was showing promise right away but, I wanted the benefits of a full partnership instead. The reason why I have partnered with Social blade & RPM because their partnerships are all around far better than what youtube has to offer.
    My channel has been 100% copyright free with original content since day one and still maintains that status now.

I just applied for partnership with Social blade and within 10minutes I was accepted! below is the actual returned email to me:

My channel just got hired through a network associated with youtube! hell yeah! ''Joyce Ajouri Has Sent You RPM Network via social blade.com to eSign

Joyce Ajouri (Maker Studios) says:
    "Dear Troy,

After reviewing your application we have determined that your channel would be a great candidate for RPM Network.
    We've partnered with social blade.com to create something special that will help you enable all partner features on your channel right away.
    Please take a look at this agreement and if you like it, sign it and we can get started.
    Also, feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Congrats!

Joyce Ajouri''

Guys if other partnerships are becoming a hassle I do highly recommend you go with RPM
    also They turned down my gaming channel because they thought the bg music used on all my vlogs were not mine
    once I finish with my contract I will provide them proof of my established record label, album, and publishing company which is through ASCAP. hopefully after this they will review my app and my xbox gaming channel will become partnered too. I am so so proud of this!

2. Tattoo

Tattoo XPG Mentor Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Congrats man, Hey i have a Network do you reckon you can do some GFX for it it would be much appreciated ?

3. xDeM0nx

155/188

game design
    Home Page:
    Console:
    Xbox One
    I have dedicated every extra second/minute to xpg but pm what you need and I will fit it in best i can np mate! I have been designing channel layouts all week to revise my old partnerships for 2013 and prepare for new partnerships with SB & Machinima...

4. Tattoo

Tattoo XPG Mentor Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i just PM'D you mate thanks alot.

5. xDeM0nx

155/188

game design
    Home Page:
    Console: