Borderlands 2 Unique and Legendary Items and Level 61 and 50 Siren Save Including Pearlescents[Xbox

TRUExSKILLxKILL Mar 17, 2013

1. TRUExSKILLxKILL

TRUExSKILLxKILL I
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]
    File Name: Borderlands 2 Unique and Legendary Items and Level 61 and 50 Siren Save Including Pearlescents
    File Submitter: GetOnMaiLevelFile Submitted: 17 Mar 2013
    File Category: Xbox360 Game Saves
    This save has all of the legendary weapons. It doesn't have all of the orange weapons, just legendary weapons. I might add unique weapons later, which will add some more orange weapons, but I most likely won't. This save has all ammo pools set to 2147483647. It also has max currency. It has almost all DLC weapons, including the new Pearlescent weapons. That pretty much sums it up, I hope I didn't miss anything about the save.
    Click here to download this file

2. Br

BringSin Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You do realize the orange weapons are the legendaries right? If you're talking about the light blue weapons, those are pearlescent. I guess I was just thrown off by your description wording lol. I'm sure people would like to know what level the weapons are as well before they DL the save.

3. TRUExSKILLxKILL

TRUExSKILLxKILL I
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Legendaries aren't always orange, there is at least one non orange legendary, you learn this if you make saves instead of just downloading. Also the weapon levels are the player levels.

4. Br

BringSin Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks for the info, wasn't trying to disrespect. I play the game, not make saves. I'll leave that kind of stuff to you lol :D I do know about the one legendary not being orange, just throwing it out there that when people play borderlands not using modded weapons, they think of legendaries as orange because most are. :) Thats all. Nice DL by the way.

5. gj

gjc327 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    First, thank you for your save file, lots of goodies. Second, I think there's a little bit of confusion. Orange weapons are commonly refered to as Legendary. However, not all special and unique weapons (ie. ones with flavor text) are orange. Third, we're all grateful regardless of semantics. Only level 61 save with Norfleet in the forum I could find, though still looking for a Fire Norfleet. Thank you once again.

6. smokey4202

smokey4202 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you for this...much appreciated!!!

7. co

coolmodder345 Newbie
    0/47

Thanks dude