Borderlands 2- Siren Save (Please help!!)

Newerabs Oct 27, 2012

1. Ne

Newerabs Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello all!
    It's a long story but bascially my level 50 siren that I've been building for the last few weeks is gone. The save file got corrupted while I was moving it to another hard drive (like I said long story). I've looked everywhere for how to recover it but my brother said I should try on this website to see if someone has a level 50 siren save file.
    I'm looking for something super basic. Level 50, already beat playthrough 2 but with most of the side quests still available. Some money to start, eridium as well. And if you wanted to throw in some orange guns that would be a plus:).
    I'm just trying to get back to where I was before and any help you guys could give would be awesome!
    I don't know much about modding so I don't really want to mess with that. I have Horizon so I know how to move a save from my PC to my xbox.
    Thanks a lot guys for for any help you can give:)

2. xACHILLIESx

xACHILLIESx Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    You can look on modio if you cannot find anyone with a copy on here. I dont have anywhere to load a save on or i would deffineltly help you out with mine but the only place i know where to post one would be modio. :/ if you need any help -> gamer tag xACHILLIESx if your on xbox live.

3. Shadowdevelopment

Shadowdevelopment Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Dude I can help you out with game save here are the stats
    start of the game Max money. Skill tree. Fully filled not one skill point over like you see in other game saves,
    you will be level 50 with practacle conference call bee shield + backpack space with 100 plus filled with orange weapons, pink ones, or rather if you find a save and cannot mod it tell me were it is, and I will download it and mod it to you specifications,
    or rather I can make you a level 100 once you complete the game give me a shout upload your game save to media fire and I will change it back to were you would be level 50.
    However, if you happen to find a game save you like and perhaps cannot mod it tell me were you found it or rather were it is, and I will mod it for you. And then upload it.