[Borderlands 2] Possible Level 100 Level cap?

Genruh Oct 18, 2012

1. Genruh

Genruh Genяυн | 15 years old.
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Please note this is not using mods, I'm actually being serious, they are making Borderlands 3 already, and we have 1 DLC released and 3 incoming.​

Anyways I was messing around with the Gibbed Save Editor, and I noticed Item Levels can only go to 127, meaning the game could be locked at that level even though Character Levels can go higher, but that's besides the point, meaning you could mod the level with almost anything on the PC but I do not know if you can have a higher Item level than 127, if so let me know.​

Also working with the Save Editor I wanted to fill my stats out to where they have no left overs and I counted and this is what I got.​
    Code:

Axton

___

Maya

___

Salvador

___

Zer0

___

Gaige

All the Skill points either are 127 or super close to being 127, which means that the level cap could be set to 100 or something, and misc Challenges and by challenges I mean so it would be even for Salvador who has 134, or some missions could give you skill points, just like Moxxi's underdome, but who really knows so far, Gearbox could surprise us somehow, but just giving you some intellect, But I could be wrong.

If anyone want's to share anything, feel free to and I will add it to the post ^^

-Genruh​