Borderlands 2 Gun Modding

jeff1328 Oct 19, 2012

1. je

jeff1328 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So I recently downloaded gibbed save editor and it has been working fantastically. I am having a lot of fun with it but I do have a few questions that I would appreciate if anyone could answer.

1) Does anyone know how create a gun with an insane damage like the level 127 ones but have a reduced level requirement? So far I've only been able to make godly guns with a level requirement of 127. Do I need a different program editor to do so and if so which one?

2) Not all the legendaries codes are listed (as far as I can see) I was wondering if anyone had a code to make a breath of terramorphous grenade mod or can explain to me how to make grenade mods. I watched the tutorial videos and read a few editor guides but have been having a helluva time making my own shields, relics and grenade mods with the stats I want.

Any help with the above topics would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

2. xLeggox

xLeggox #WeOut
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    well you can change the manufacture grade and then you can change another grade, i forgot the exact names but they both have the same number cap of 127. Maybe you can mess around with those two like raise 1 to 127 while the other is 0-50. post if it works because i attempted this but i forgot what the guns were.

3. siiknees

siiknees Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    No it doesnt work :( i have been messing with both caps to try and figure it out too and i have tried all variations. I use the save editor alot for gold weapons that i have found earlier in the game and just raise the level so i can keep using them at higher levels but i cant seem to get them with stats of 100+ level and keep them at level 50 or lower