Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]
    File Name: Borderland 2 :bad ass token glitch
    File Submitter: jwmc1971
    File Submitted: 30 Sep 2012
    File Category: Xbox360 Game Saves

Borderland 2 :bad ass token glitch .

load save . go to first bul loader you see . fire at him and lure him so that a barricade or blocks are in between you and him . now equip berzerker class mod that regens ammo . use ony level 3 guns in slots 3&4 . fire at him and he should not be able to hit you if you are positioned right . spam the X button to reload over and over . you will be ranking the gunsliger challenge up 1-5 unlimited . after 1 hour i was 1.5 million ranked and had all stats at 51.0% .this will carry over ( stats not tokens ) to all chactures on your gamertag . not my save .

Click here to download this file

2. Leganpe

Leganpe Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    goin to give this a try

3. BlitZxSiN

BlitZxSiN Smooth Operator Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    This works, but you should really give credit to the creator if it wasn't you.

4. Redneckromeo

Redneckromeo Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    75/94

Console:
    Xbox
    You should probably give credit to Katsu for posting his save. Posting other peoples saves without credit is not right.

5. jw

jwmc1971 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    if you read the instructions you would have seen I said it WASNT my save . no where do or did i take credit for it . in fact on another site where i found it , it was removed for what ever reason . i reposted it and the mods removed it . it was gone so fast i DIDNT remember the OPs name . this save is the best IMO for farming tokens on your own . if the op knows why it was removed ...please ask him if you are friends . it was on several sites under diff names . then it was scrubbed like it was cancer . so there you go . now resume rightous indignation ....lol

6. jw

jwmc1971 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    also , just reload the save if you kill the loader . then resume ...this only works for this save . i brought other friends into my game and they could not get the same results unless they used the same save .

7. jw

jwmc1971 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    love replying to myself . anyway , if the guy you say posted this then he will remember me thanking him and then trying to rep him on ttg . since i dont post very much , i had no rep to give . he said thanks and no problem in reply . less than a day later i went back to see what else was going on in thread , it was deleted . cool story , right ? so i reposted and dbag reported it ( why ? idk ) and it was removed in less than 5 mins . guess they like charging for tokens instead was my thinking . so there ya have it . who ever was the OP , i would love to know what happended and how he came across this glitch . it works on any map too and other peoples games . my ( short ) friends list loves it . please reply if you talk to ( or are ) the op . thanks again Bullet for keeping this on your site . it seems no one else has the b*lls to ...

8. BlitZxSiN

BlitZxSiN Smooth Operator Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm really not sure what you're going on about, but if you are ripping the save from someone else you should say their name and give credit at the beginning. And not that it matters, but the original creator's thread is still up and 12+ pages long on another site.

You can ask the OP here http://www.xpgamesav...062#entry223062

9. jw

jwmc1971 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i guess you cant read . no point in arguing with people who cant ....and good for him . i LIKE HIS save . i THANKED and didnt know who it was from ..so ramble on and put more links up .thanks for not reading ...lol

10. ii

iiMAGiNExThis Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey everytime i try putting this gamesave in Horizon it says "Invalid Signature type detected for the loaded package.Halting Reading. Please make sure the file is a valid XBOX 360 XContent Package" cant figure out why

11. Genruh

Genruh Genяυн | 15 years old.
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Does it even matter if you thanked liked etc? It was his save in the first place, why repost it. He can take care of himself to post it places. You don't need to do it.

12. sp

spadez Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah I don't see the point in arguing either. You already said you didn't make the save and you didn't know who the maker of the save was yet they still sort of rip you for posting another person's save even though you clearly admit that it's not your's. I think it's reasonable to say that most of the saves on this site are re-posted saves so who are we to judge?