Black Ops Zombies Mods Able To Earn Achievements?

iHeartModio Jul 9, 2012

1. iHeartModio

iHeartModio Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    EDIT: I FOUND THE MOD I NEEDED, THIS THREAD IS NO LONGER NEEDED, THANK YOU

I found this site a while ago and some Black Ops gamesave mods on here that I downloaded and am using for the DLC maps, but I am not earning achievements, are there any gamesave mods for the DLC maps that will allow me to earn achievements while playing with the mods on? I ask because before I found this site I found some gamesave mods for Kino and Five maps that allowed me to get the zombie achievements I didnt have between those two maps.

All of the gamesave mods are ones that you resume campaign and then it loads up whichever map you are using the mod for.

I only have a USB flashdrive to work with, no modded console. Would really appreciate if anybody knows of any gamesave mods for each DLC map, that I can use offline and earn the achievements while using the mods, or if anyone would be so kind as to make one for each map, or let me know of a way I can do so myself, I just want to be able to have godmode, unlimited ammo, and noclip, nothing special really, just make it easier to get the achievements, thanks for any help.

2. crabbycrabcrab

crabbycrabcrab Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I know this is old. But can you name the mod please? I want exactly the same thing as you :)

3. Arcan2600

Arcan2600 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Damn. I'm at the same position now. grrrrr.

4. Zz

ZzthespongezZ Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    How