Black Ops in the future 2025? What do you think?

Tcjfoos May 7, 2012

1. Tcjfoos

Tcjfoos Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Good morning XPG members,

So what do you think of Black ops II being set in the near future of 2025?

It is obviously something new for a COD francise game, leaping into the future.

What are you hopes for this game? futuristic zombies, etc etc,

I personnaly would love the game to back to WAW style, with only 3 killstreaks, i know that isn;t going to happen.

By all accounts the pre-orders in the states are 30% higher for blaco Ops II than they were for MW3!!

Thanks for reading, it my first and maybe my last if you guys flame me. hahaha.

2. CresentChaos

CresentChaos Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I dunno i may pre-order the special edition and not open it until i can rent it or something if its good i will keep it if not then boo xD
    I think the new concept is a bit good, let's see how good it turns out at the end. btw >.> zombies naa no zombies xD more like some weird experiments or alien or something but no zombies =-= it won't fit in xD.
    hope it doesn't turn out to be a disappointment as mw3 is >.>

3. AD

ADDZ Guest

It's a good looking game and new modes added to Zombies as well as the mode we all love can't be bad BUT the MP needs a massive change to keep me playing that part of the game.

4. ol

oldengineer Decent Bloke
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ...It's a COD game, thats been fuked up the arse by Halo, not a good combination imo.

Horses and robots, need I say anymore, I wont be buying.

5. xpghax

xpghax Gold Section Mod/Uploader
    205/282

Console:
    Other
    seeing as i dont pay for any of my games anyway i will still download it :LOL: mp side of COD has really started to piss me off recently so i tend not to play it,but i am looking forward to new zombies ;)

6. mrbigboi1977

mrbigboi1977 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ok to be hinest the call of duty franchise is getting a lil out of hand i mean this gam looks like garbage at this point they might as well take a dump put it in a case and lable it call of duty because people are just buying these games cause they say call of duty on them they need to either put more thought into there games or stop making them cause i for one am not gonna be playing till they put more time and effort on these games

7. rsparrowk

rsparrowk Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Game needs a lot of new things to make it an actual playable game for me, but more importantly they need a new engine. It's mind boggling to think that they just keep coming out with the same ole games every year (just add a few things here and there). IMO

8. Ta

Taylzx Guest

Just hope its not gonna be mw3.5

9. Tcjfoos

Tcjfoos Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    i was a fan of MW3 until i got reset from 10th, now IW can suck balls!! lets just hope the MP from activision is a million tilmes better.

my biggest issue is lag. and always seeing bullet damage but never killing them. 60mb board band shouldnt do that.