Black Ops 2 - All Mystery Box Locations - Buried

Sensational Aug 7, 2013

1. Sensational

Sensational RIP TheAye.
    45/47

Research and Development at Dal-Tile
    Console:
    Xbox
    Hey guys, I'm starting a new series on YouTube and thought this would be a great way to start it off. Please subscribe to the channel, it literally only takes a second. ​
    There are 7 locations total. The 5 I show you in the video and the 2 I mention later on that are in the witches maze.​

_________________________________________________________________________________​

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VsMuyIrOME&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]​

_________________________________________________________________________________​
    == Text Guide ==

The first location is at the bottom of the staircase by Juggernog.

[​IMG]

The second is up those same stairs, through the little gap between the buildings, and in that little room.

[​IMG]

The third is in the little room upstairs in the Weapon-smith and right behind Mule Kick.

[​IMG]

The fourth one is upstairs in the court house. You go around a little half circle, passing Speed Cola in the process, and then taking a right into a small narrow room.

[​IMG]

The fifth, and final, location in the actual buried town, is in the little room with the chalk for the Remington shotgun, as well as Quick Revive. This room is the room you land in after jumping down at the very beginning of the game.

[​IMG]