Bioshock: Ultimate Rapture Edition releases today in North America

Bullet Jan 16, 2013

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

[​IMG]
    Want to experience the world of Rapture before exploring Columbia when Bioshock Infinite comes out on March 26th? 2K Games, along with 2K Marin and Irrational Games, is giving you the best (and most affordable) way to do so, with the release of Bioshock: Ultimate Rapture Edition. Available today for both the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3, this special edition includes the original Bioshock, Bioshock 2 , and all the DLC for both games, as well as concept art that never made it into the original game (which I am sure are terrifying). The DLC content is valued at $40, and both games retailed for $60 each when they were released, but you can get everything for only $30 if you purchase the Ultimate Rapture Edition (my wallet thanks you, 2K games, even though it doesn’t have a mouth and only I can hear its innermost thoughts). Here is all the extra content included in this special edition:
    The Museum of Orphaned Concepts – a virtual tour of a Bioshock museum, complete with early character models and concept art (I’m scared to even select this).
    The Plasmids Pack – 4 extra Gene Tonics and Plasmids for use in Bioshock: Sonic Boom, EVE Saver, Vending Expert, and Machine Buster (Sonic Boom does not let you shout out the move like Guile, for that would be copyright infringement).
    The Challenge Rooms Pack – 3 brain-numbing puzzle rooms designed to test everything you learned while exploring Rapture, this content was originally only available for the PS3 version of Bioshock, so now everyone can enjoy taking hours trying to figure everything out!
    Sinclair Solutions Tester – this content provides robust customization options for your multiplayer character in Bioshock 2.
    Rapture Metro – this DLC adds 6 maps, an extra mode, and a rank increase to level 50 for Bioshock 2‘s multiplayer (it doesn’t add a train as a usable weapon, as I originally pictured in my mind).
    The Protector Trials – 6 additional maps for Bioshock 2‘s single-player, designed to test your knowledge of weapons and plasmids, instead of taxing your brain with puzzles.
    Minerva’s Den – a substantial narrative add-on for Bioshock 2, this DLC adds new characters and environments to explore in a brand new location: Rapture Central Computing.
    On top of everything else, purchasers of Bioshock: Ultimate Rapture Edition also get a collectable sticker pack for Bioshock Infinite. All information on this wonderful package can be found here. I never experienced anything past the original Bioshock, including its DLC, so I am all over this like a Little Sister is to plasmid.

Source: thatvideogameblog