Bioshock Infinite Running off a Truncated/Overburned Copy

SupaDupaJenkins Mar 28, 2013

1. Su

SupaDupaJenkins Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi all.

I'm not sure if anyone else has managed to get Bioshock Infinite to work off a truncated/overburned copy of the game but I managed to get it to work with a bit of trial and error.

It was actually quite easy to get it to work and did I not expect it to be the case at all.

All you have to do is set your Xbox 360 video settings to 1080p from all my trials on the different video settings the only one that worked was 1080p.

I tried

1080i - DID NOT LOAD (Disc is Unreadable Error every time and the bioshock game icon under Play Disc was blank)
    480p - DID NOT LOAD (Disc is Unreadable Error every time and the bioshock game icon under Play Disc was blank)
    480i - DID NOT LOAD (Disc is Unreadable Error every time and the bioshock game icon under Play Disc was blank)

I hope this helps everyone that was wondering.

I have been playing the game for over an hour now with no crashes on Xbox Live without being flagged for a ban

Cheers,

Supa

*EDiT: Does not work still throws up errors constantly :'( *EDiT*

2. jayt180703

jayt180703 i think ive broke it
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    picture input/output settings have nothing to do with an overburn .sooner or later it will throw you an error up mate .

3. Su

SupaDupaJenkins Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Dang well was worth a shot I guess I I should close this thread then :(