Better Vampires for Skyrim on the 360

pinata Dec 5, 2012

1. pinata

pinata Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey guys pinata here!

First of all let me say that I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to electronics, and I'm embarrassed to admit it, but just like any other thing I think it's a skill and you can get better at it.

So I've been playing Skyrim as a vampire, and to be honest I must admit that the vampire experience is a bit bland. I want the experience to be more realistic such as burn during daylight, get weaker if you don't feed, get stronger the more you feed (which is how it should be) be stronger at night, active vampire hunters going after you, the more you feed the stronger you get and some other interesting stuff... there is actually this mod on the PC by this guy named brehanin. I'm not sure what I need to do to add this to my xbox, or if it's even possible. Would it be possible to make a modded game save with this modd, or would I need to modd my 360 to be able to play like this, and If I need to modd it, what are the steps.

I would be very thankful if anyone could help me, and guide me in the right direction, or if anyone could make a modded save I would be more than glad to provide compensation!

Thanks!

This is a video of the modd, you even have bat traveling; you turn into a cloud of bats and can glide across Skyrim like that... IT'S SO SICK!! :yahoo:

2. shamz117

shamz117 Skyrim Pro Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    thats quite old plus these vampires are already on, on the dlc dawnguard ;)

3. pinata

pinata Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have Dawnguard bro, and the vampires in Dawnguard are still the same as without it. My vampire doesn't burn in sun, or get stronger as he feeds. As a matter of fact the vanilla or regular vampires in Skyrim get stronger when they don't feed, and can only feed when people are asleep. In this mod you can feed on paralyzed npc's and feed on dying and dead npc's. Would you happen to know how I can add this modd to my xbox?

4. Ti

Tiggs Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I know what you mean! I have wanted this mod converted for ages!, I love vampires, and what them to be better :/