Battlefield 4 Load n Pop 34 for 725G Campaign Complete, DelBoy

DellBoy Oct 28, 2013

1. macspc75

macspc75 Mega Donator
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    great work, thanks,almost got finished and save corrupted, this helps alot,cause i am not gona replay it, still need to finish ass creed black flag

2. Bl

BlackFlag96 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Wat this mdp of this file for rar ?

3. Spandaman

Spandaman Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Not getting caught
    Console:
    Xbox
    Nice to see the gamesaves are still active, Thanks for the share :)

4. bu

buckbit Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    thank you, my save game became corrupt from the system locking up and i don't have time to do the BS over again.

5. cn

cngazdecki Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i accidently loaded the save online what will happen?

6. qc

qcx2987 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    not sure if everyone already now, but if you use this save, you can also get the recon and full arsenal achievements as well by just finding the 3 dog tags and 3 weapons on the Singapore mission. not sure it will also do the same on the other but I did that one to try and get the 20,000 points for Storm bringer (but came up a little short, prob because I played it on easy)

7. fr

fromscarface TOP G
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    1: they dont unlock in order I had completed the campaign on easy then after it was a achievement for completed a mission
    2: not all campaign ones except the collectibles ones unlock I had one left for scoring 20000 on a mission.

8. danshaw1025

danshaw1025 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Thanks, DelBoy! Big help with pickin up some missed achievements. I dont know if i could have motivated myself to replay any part of that campaign again....bruuutal!

9. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    that doesn't make sense if you had already completed the campaign on easy then you should all ready have all the "complete mission x" achievements so how could it pop one of those. If you have completed the campaign on any difficulty and then use this save then all will unlock fine as all others you can get at any time and in any order there is no issue there. I've been doing saves on here now for ages and all have been great saves and worked great and most of my threads for saves have been the no:1 for popularity I wouldn't upload rubbish or anything that would mess things up. Everyone else has had no issues mate.
    Yes the 20,000 points on Singapore doesn't pop for some reason maybe as its the last one I did but you can get that at anytime ;)

On reason it would look wrong is if say each mission achievement popped in the wrong order of playthrough as that would be impossible to do legit unless glitched and missed a achievement but that's very rare, and say achievement for collecting 21 collectibles pops before collecting 3 but they don't they all pop in correct order as though you where playing it,

lol no worries I'm putting a save on in next couple hours for the Recon and Full arsenal achievements then thats all SP achievements complete

10. fr

fromscarface TOP G
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    No, what I am saying is the 7th achievement I have for the game is "fish" compelte the campaign on easy then the 9th achievement I unlocked was "braving the storm" complete the Singapore mission in the campaign. So there not in order. Also I am not complaing just saying.

11. ward555

ward555 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Very impressive save. The "Storm Bringer " achievement did not pop, and it is a tough achievement. Also, I played the final mission and could not pick up the last dog tag on the gurney, so I decided to go through game again and pick up all collectibles.
    I replayed mission one on easy and after getting last dog tag in helicopter...BAM! the "Full Arsenal" achievement popped, even though the save shows many collectibles missing. Go figure. Thanks for this.

12. emperfectmortal

emperfectmortal Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks for the great save DelBoy

13. cn

cngazdecki Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    does anyone else know what collectible to grab to get the two achievments?

14. kusanagi2k8

kusanagi2k8 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks ...

15. gmerdude

gmerdude Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks _
    ( ((
    =
    ___ `-
    (____)) ( ----
    (____)) _
    (____))
    (___))____/----

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    yeah because the collectibles in fact there's a lot more than just the dogtags and weapons I think because I was picking up weapons of the floor and they where given me collectibles achievements so I think some you can pick up count towards it, what did you do to get Full arsenal use mine if so what popped it?, cheers ;)

As for the collectible on the gurney that's because I had already picked it ip, it glitches back on some collectibles lol

I think all together there must be a lot more than 28 the achievement only states find 38 for the last collectibles achievement no find all 28 I think and I got the 25 one and then found a couple more and on each mission only says dog tags and weapons like 1/3 or 2/3 3 dog tags and 3 weapons but I think all the weapons that you can choose from that are blacked out that you dont have if you find that weapon it got towards it, that's what I think lol

17. ward555

ward555 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yes, you can get collectible guns from dead soldiers also, so that's probably it. Although I did not pick any up from the dead.
    I used your terrific save.
    I played the final mission and picked up the real collectibles that were left.
    I then replayed mission one (Baku) on easy and after getting last dog tag in helicopter, the "Full Arsenal" achievement popped. I'm guessing that you can play any mission and find collectibles until the exact number needed pops it.

18. cn

cngazdecki Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i woud like the recon and Full Arsenal achievements what collectibles should i grab?

19. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    To all above for Recon 65G and Full Arsenal 65G I've done another load and pop here you load right in front of the last collectible grab it and pop Recon and Full Arsenal for 130G this can be done online without any worries as these do pop together as they did for me legit enjoy!
    Thread for Recon and Full Arsenal> http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/89955-battlefield-4-load-n-pop-recon-65g-full-arsenal-65g-delboy/

20. ja

javsav Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    can be possible a save to bomb squad? i ask because in bf3 already exist load and pop for multiplayer chevos