Tags:

Battlefield 4 Developers camo possibly coming out!

FreddyZVoorhees Aug 5, 2014

1. FreddyZVoorhees

FreddyZVoorhees Truth or happiness, never both. Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox
    The so expected camo, that many players want to see...on their guns.
    [​IMG]
    The Dice camo has been rumored by the players and EA itself, to be coming out soon, the camo consists in an entire black camo(Somewhat like Black Piano) the camo does look really beautiful, and unfortunately, only Premium players will receive it, if you go to your Premium calendar, you'll see that in the end of it, there's a ''special item'' which the picture is a Premium Battlepack.
    The rumors say that in that Battlepack, it'll come the Dice camo, as the game is going to close its season of Downloadable content, it'll be a way to thank the players for buying all the map packs(Premium).
    By the way, if you do not have enough money to buy Premium by now, or something like this, It seems that this Battlepack is not different then all the others, doesn't matter when you buy Premium, you will get this exclusive camo.

This Battlepack, will launch on 10/20/2014.

2. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Thanks for supplying me with more information on this! All it has recently been is rumors and lies. I hope this information holds a sturdy ground for when it actually does come out!

3. FreddyZVoorhees

FreddyZVoorhees Truth or happiness, never both. Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    No problems, I think that camo is awesome too! I'm so excited on getting it!