Battlefield 1 Devs Outline Future Plans, Prepare For Battlefest

IH8UALL Nov 4, 2016

1. IH

IH8UALL Guest

[​IMG]

First person shooter and bad tweet generator Battlefield 1 is getting a few new updates. Additional modes, maps tweaks, and a week long community celebration are on the way.

In a new blog post, DICE spoke about the game’s future. The developers plan to add in hardcore servers to the game in the near future. Battlefield 4's hardcore mode removed crosshairs, lowered health, enabled friendly fire, and much more. Additionally, the game will soon have a Fog of War mode that limits visibility and affects the mini map.

upload_2016-11-4_7-2-40.gif
    There’s some tweaks to the Suez multiplayer map as well. The map will have two new capture points and additionally armored vehicles so that disadvantaged teams can push back against difficult odds.

Some of these changes are planned to coincide with “Battlefest.” The event starts on November 16th and will offer log in bonuses, special community missions, and new Battlepacks in a week long celebration of all things that start with the word “Battle.” (Except, I assume, Battleborn...)

Kotaku

2. scruff423

scruff423 Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Cant wait i love this game

3. Trilex

Trilex Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    I really love this game, but man, i am getting old and lazy. I cannot compete with these young kids in multiplayer. But i am looking forward for the next DLCs and especially new maps.