AutoBuyer Profit Issues

TechEmanHD Nov 16, 2013

1. Te

TechEmanHD Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Hey guys, I bought the AB when It came out and played about with it, I still haven't made any profits infact i've made losses really.. I haven't used it for like a month or 2 now because I just feel like I've wasted my money. I haven't been on this forum in ages either, I once one of the people that bought a list and was waiting for the lists of players from a guy named 'thewatcher' who claimed to have lists of players to help people make profits.. but it turns out he'd be too busy therefore he refunded us all. I remember alex saying somebody was going to put a guide up on how to make profit, since I haven't been on for a while now.. is there any profit tips i've missed that actually work? Are there any testimonies from people that are pretty much noobs like me? Thank you for your time.

Techno

2. We

Wez266 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Try using different players, gold/silver/bronze etc. If one doesn't work try another one. I personaly prefer to use small lists instead of a list with a lot of players in it. It takes time to figure these things out but once you do you can actually earn some money :) If i leave the AB running for aprox. 12hrs it'll make me about 15-25k profit. It's not a terrible lot but do this often enough and you'll actually get rich :)

3. We

Wez266 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I also should mention that it's a learning procces. At first I used to make 10k per day but now I can actually see my profits growing. Just have to pay attention to what you do. ^.^ Hope these tips help! Good luck!

4. stopit33

stopit33 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Buy low sell high, don't try to make too much profit, work out the minimum profit you can make (that's not the buy now price that's the list price) for example if you buy a contract card for 300 and list it for 400 it could sell for 350 and so on I think auto buyer/auto bidder only calculates the bin price for profit (I could be wrong) do some ground work on what you want to buy and see what they are selling for, look on http://ultimateteamtrading.net and download the app if you have an ipad that works well, you only get out what you put in to this so do the ground work.

5. eastanthrax

eastanthrax Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    go to http://www.futhead.com/14/leagues/

select the league after that sort it by like and choose any player he got more like .. I did this and my profit 10k per day or more