Autobidder useless atm

Sneakey Nov 5, 2013

1. Sn

Sneakey Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    It bids on all players within 60 minutes even if i set it on 30 sec.
    So putting bids of 400 coins on Eriksen for example which have still 45 minutes to go.
    Only bought 3 players in 5 hour so far.

2. Typhoon20

Typhoon20 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well honestly autobidder is cool but pretty useless in the long run.
    Because people overbid most of the time and when they don't it'll always be in the tax area which is not a profit for us.

Out of maybe 1000 bids you'll get a couple if you're lucky. I've been manually bidding for a long while and finding a bargain this way, especially staying under the tax, is not easy with so many people bidding like crazy.

Say a player goes for 10k min you have to stay under 9.4 to make a slight very slight profit but problem is people won't let you have it for 9.4 it'll go at least 9.5 which really isn't what you want.

With ABuyer you take away that chance for your opponent. With ABidder it's not in your hand anymore.

3. Sn

Sneakey Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    That's why you have to find the cheaper players. for example players who sell for 1.1k and buy them on bid under 1k. Small profit but if you sell enough it's fine. And manually bidding is quit hard. I now have like 13 players in my list and the autobidder does everything automatic but they are all cheap players so i have enough coins.
    Also the consumbles market is way more interesting with a bidder then with a autobuyer but the time setting have to be fixed then.