Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Kenway's Fleet Ship Dupe [No Mods Required]

Aostyn1335 Aug 19, 2016

1. Ao

Aostyn1335 Newbie
    0/47

Okay so a few days ago I found a sort of glitch on AC:IV that allows you to dupe ships.

You will need:
    At least two storage devices (required)
    ACIV for Xbox 360

You won't need any modding tools what so ever but if you mess something up,
    it helps to have a backup

Step 1: Disconnect from the internet on your Xbox 360

Step 2: Load up AC:IV and pick the drive you use for ACIV normally, which I will call drive A

Step 3: Find at least one ship and send it to Kenway's fleet

Notes: I got my notoriety to max and sent the best man o' war to my fleet

Technical information: Apparently while offline, it saves your ship in a sort of queue for when you load up Kenway's Fleet again online.

Step 4: Exit to Xbox Dashboard, delete ACIV Save B from drive A, and copy ACIV save A to all other drive(s)

Optional: Use USB in Step 4 and Horizon or similar to backup save A to computer

Step 5: Reconnect Xbox to internet

Step 6: Load up AC:IV and pick any drive except drive A. Go to Kenway's Fleet and add or salvage the ships

IMPORTANT: READ STEP 7 IN FULL BEFORE ATTEMPTING!
    Step 7: Exit to AC:IV main menu and switch storage device and repeat Step 6 until every drive except A has been loaded (not needed if you only have two drives)

Step 8: Exit to Xbox Dashboard and remove ACIV saves from all drives except drive A (saves A & B)

Step 9: Look at drive A and there should only be AC:IV save A. If there's a B save you either didn't delete B in the first place or you loaded it and you might have to restart.

Optional: If you did mess up and you have a backup inject it from your computer onto the USB

Step 10: Copy save ACIV save a to all other drives and do step 6-10 again until satisfied.

Note to mods: First Post if I did something wrong please tell me.

Sorry if I don't reply immediately, I'm kinda busy with a lot of stuff right now ;P

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016